Receive our special offers
Receive regular e-mail newsletters packed full of new items, seasonal events,
exclusive offers and trend updates. All you have to do is register.
Fill in your email address
Any data collected is required to manage our commercial relations and are intended for the use of Damart.
In accordance with the data protection law, to exercise your right to access, rectify or remove your personal data or if you do not wish to receive offers from companies in connection with Damart, write to us at the following address: DAMART, Bowling Green Mills, Lime Street, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD97 1AD.
To find out more about the use of your personal data and your rights, click here .
If you are a new customer and want to know a little bit more about how much you might pay for our convenient delivery services, you can find out with our guide below. Please note, these are our standard delivery charges - your individual delivery charge will be presented at the checkout each time you place an order.
Happy to wait? Great for when you're happy for items to arrive within 7 days
Express delivery costs just £3.00 in addition to your standard delivery charge and will ensure delivery within 2 working days (Monday to Saturday), no matter how many items you order.
|Order Day||Delivery Day|
- Your postcode needs to be available for express delivery
- Express delivery is available to customers paying by personal account, credit or debit card.
- Only items in stock can be sent by express delivery
We understand that you may occasionally need to return an item, simply return them within 14 days and select the easiest returns method for you;
There are 2 ways you can arrange a courier to collect your returns;
- Let us do it for you - You can book a courier collection with us by calling 0871 200 0652 and we will arrange for our Hermes courier to collect your parcel for £3.99.
- Book your return online directly with our courier by visiting my hermes and simply enter your 16 digit parcel barcode number and postcode. A courier will collect your parcel from £2.99.
Return your items at the Post Office: complete the returns form in your parcel and address the returns parcel to: cost. Damart, Returns Department, Station Road, Steeton, Keighley, BD20 6RA. Secure the item in its original packaging where possible. Take the item to your nearest Post Office and ask for 'proof of postage' (please keep this safe until your refund has been issued). Returning an item is at your own cost.
You can take your parcel to any ParcelShop. Simply choose the 'Drop off at a myHermes ParcelShop' option when you make your booking online.
Click here to arrange a Hermes Return
If we have your email address we will let you know when we've safely received your return